share this

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Rainy night spill out

It's getting harder and harder each day for me. All I have to hold on is my spirit to survive, little it may be, I have to believe and depend on it. Just when I thought that things are getting better, actually they are still not that good. People say, life is about making choices, easy of hard ones, it doesn't matter. When we're young, we make trivial decisions like wanting for toys from our parents, asking them to take us to places and many more, but the elders just think that we're asking for silly things and they just ignore us, while we think what we're asking is like the most important thing, and nobody cared. So we sulk!

But those are childhood days. Now that I'm older, it feels like everytime I'm making decision, people are getting affected. There are people that are not happy with the decision I made. Back then when I was little, what I decide is for myself. Yes it's selfish, but I know what I want best for myself. Now, some decisions that I made, I'm not sure about it myself. Sometimes I feel like I made decisions just to please everyone else around me. To make sure that they're happy with my choice, well not for my happiness clearly.
But I know that I have to be stronger each day. The decisions I made, the consequences are on me. I bare with it alone and nobody will care how much I pain I'm having. Sometimes I do think that people thinking negative about me can be made into motivation. To always make me down to earth and know where I stand, so that I don't stray from who I am.

As for you guys out there, nobody in this world will be as easy as we've ever imagined, and not everything will go according to our plans. We have to be ready for any possibilities, and make backup plans just in case things are falling apart. One thing that we always have to remember is to make wise decisions in our life.

0 comments:

 
thank you for visiting my blog