share this

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

cloud 9

i promised my self to write something on this blog yesterday but nothing was done.
so by hook or by crook i must write something now!
it's silent tonight,
more silent than ever perhaps,
probably because i'm alone in my room,
accompanied by my laptop,
with facebook. twitter, online radio (Fly FM), and of course my beloved blog!
the room is dark,
i'm not saying that i'm lonely,
but i am alone right now.
lonely and alone, same root word but different meaning.
ow Gosh! what am i going to write???
tonite as i scroll down my facebook wall,
i realized of something peculiar.
i checked my notification and i saw somebody tagged a picture of me.
what picture???
please check my facebook page yourself!
LOL
but all i can say is that picture was nice, sweet and it made me fall in love!
i really wanna do picture like that.
i envy your talent... :p
okay, enough with that.

i really don't know what to write though.
so i guess i should sleep now.
although i know that i have another paper this coming Thursday,
i know that i have to do my revision,
but above all,
i prefer sleeping.
so gudnite peeps!
have a nice dream.

2 comments:

Nesha Zin said...

encik kacang. best.

encik kacang said...

thanx cik nesha. :)

 
thank you for visiting my blog