share this

Friday, August 13, 2010

forgive me...


can you forgive me again, i don't know what i said, but i didn't mean to hurt you. i don't know what's going on, i felt that i would die, it hurts so much to hurt you. then you look at me and you're not shouting anymore, there's only me broken. i give anything now, to give what's best for you. each time i say something i regret i cried, i don't wanna lose you, but somehow i know that you will never leave me. cause you were meant for me, somehow i made you see how happy you've made me. i can't live this life without you by my side, i need you to survive. so stay with me. you look in my eyes and i'm screaming inside that i'm SORRY...can you forgive me again, you're my one true friend and i never meant to hurt you.

0 comments:

 
thank you for visiting my blog