share this

Sunday, April 29, 2012

confession of a stepping stone


hi, my name is stone, stepping stone.
i'm not called the stepping stone because i'm an ordinary stone.
i'm called the stepping stone because i'm a very useful, convenient and a damn cool stone!
i am proud to be who i am.
i let people step on me and leave me just as soon,
i let people step on me and make them feel they are taller than ever,
i love seeing them like that.
and i'm proud to say that i am very inspiring!
i inspire people,
giving them what they really need to go further,
that is what they call "CONFIDENCE"
some call it "SELF-ESTEEM"
i'm glad i can give them that,
just by stepping on me and they can walk away with  full of confidence!
imagine how cool i am!
everybody want me!
i feel needed!
yeahhhhh!!!

but that's that,
they can walk away taking with them what they need and want from me,
but what about me?
they leave me behind!
as if i've done nothing for them.
saying no thank you!
all they say is "good bye"
i feel like i'm being used!
EVERYTIME!!!
imagine people step on you,
making you feel their pain,
and once they feel better,
they leave you just like that!
leaving you with the agony they put on you.
is it fair?
they get to walk away and achieve what they aimed for,
but what's gonna happen to me?
am i going to stay like this for the rest of my life?
am i going to be the so called "stepping stone" forever???!
let it be a question that nobody could answer,
not in a million years...




p/s i couldn't say that i'm a little down right now...



0 comments:

 
thank you for visiting my blog