share this

Friday, February 4, 2011

happy 21st birthday tO me...!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! =)

damn! i'm one year older...
it has been a very slow process but it feels like i just celebrated my 20th birthday yesterday.
what to say about 2010???
WOW...all i can say is 2010 was tough dude!
for a start, on the 4th of february last year, i was one lazy, jobless guy! well, for some reason though. yes, i've been jobless for months. sitting at home was indeed boring but i what choice do i have? i had to do it, for the sake of me and people around me... ;-)
in the month of july, i received an offer to further my studies at UiTM Pulau Pinang. course??? Hotel Management...unfortunately, due to some problem, i didn't go....hurmmm:(....i still remember i was so so sooo frustrated back then, but i knew that i had to deal with it and wait for another chance...
now, what i've been longing for has finally come true, i got another offer from UiTM to continue my degree in Tourism Management in Melaka...by the time i got the news, i was so relieved!
well, that was pretty much what has happened to me last year...

2011?
my resolution?
my hope?
my dream?
my everything?
there's a lot of question in my mind right now...
new age...at 21!
am i gonna be a better person than i was before?
am i gonna be able to achieve my goals?
am i gonna meet people who can give me happiness, for now, future and for eternity?
for GOD sakes i don't know the answers!

for all i know, i will eventually move on!
no turning back now...
gotta do it...just do it!!!

for those who has always been supportive to me through all these while, there's really nothing i can do to show my gratitude to all of you...the only thing i can do is to express my feelings in words...and i wanna start by saying THANK YOU ALL!
to my parents, you both has been so nice and loving to me. sure i'm not a very good son, but i just wanna let you know that there's no one who can ever replace the both of you...NO ONE!
to my bros and sis, thank you again for being such encouraging siblings to me. yes i never said anything before but trust me, you guys rocks my world!
to my friends, all i hope for from you guys is your support. let our friendship last forever and i'll be there if you guys needs me.the laughter, the good times, the fun, the bad things we did, the chat we had will always be remembered and treasured. and i hope you guys will always remember me as well.
to the person i never knew but yet to know, one thing to say, it's gonna be nice to meet and knowing you, and i hope you will feel the same way as i do.

enough is enough...as i continue writing, more and more things comes out of my head...i guess that's all i can express for now. till next time... =')


1 comments:

encik kacang said...

what a lonely birthday had of me...hmmm

 
thank you for visiting my blog