share this

Monday, February 28, 2011

poem




hey...so i dont really rite poetry, im not really that great at xpressing my feelings but i figured id take a stab at it. i dont no if i wud necesarily call my self emo, i mean i guess i think like an emo and listen to emo bands and other emo steryotyped things. but i dont dress the part which ive noticed is a big thing for some people so id call me watever the fuck u want. so ill stop talking bull shit and juz write ...

staring at my arms ther are scars of moments past
the pale white scars from a mind harased
a boy who cuts insted of cries

what the fuck is the point!!!???
why do we live this life???!!!
ur hoping an afterlife? i hate to disappoint


what is reasons do i have to live each painful day
the only thing that comes to my mind is music
to listen and to play
but how will that suffice
no i need a specific

its happiness i need
but how to get it in this fucked up world
so i cut myself and watch it bleed
and my troubles all unfurll

i focus on the pain
it takes my grief away
for seconds my depression slain
but after that my life is again grey

i make a decision
im ready to do it
goodbye cruel world
and everything in it

my wrists
are split
the job is done
my death is pitied by none...

0 comments:

 
thank you for visiting my blog