share this

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

FLY




I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive, to survive, to prosper, to rise...TO FLY! 

I wish today it will rain all day. Maybe that will kinda make the pain go away. Trying to forgive you for abandoning me. Praying but I think I’m still an angel away, yeah strange in a way. Maybe that is why I chase strangers away. They got their guns out aiming at me but I become Neo when they aiming at me. Me against them. Me against enemies, me against friends. Somehow they both seem to become one. A sea full of sharks and they all smell blood. They start coming and I start rising. Must be surprising, I’m just surmising. I win, thrive, soar, higher, higher and more fire.

Everybody wanna try to box me in, suffocating every time it locks me in. Paint they own pictures then they crop me in but I will remain where the top begins Cause I am not a word, I am not a line, I am not a boy that can ever be defined. I am not fly, I am levitation. I represent an entire generation. I hear the criticism loud and clear. That is how I know that the time is near. So we become alive in a time of fear and I ain't got no motherfucking time to spare. Cry my eyes out for days upon days. Such a heavy burden placed upon me but when you go hard your nay’s become yay’s. Yankee Stadium with Jay’s and Kanye’s

Get ready for it. I came to win!!!




*extracted from the song "fly" by nicki minaj ft rihanna

0 comments:

 
thank you for visiting my blog