share this

Monday, October 31, 2011

untitled


i never want to say all these crap about U...but whenever i feel down, and i've got no one to turn to, i write what i feel...

what i hate about U...

i hate U for not fulfilling what U say...U say U that U are coming but U never did.
U say that U will be there but U changed plan without telling me anything...
U know what? i'm extremely frustrated! i'm not mad, i'm not angry, but i honestly feel it's not fair!

i hate U for making me have feelings for U...deep feelings!
yes i started our relationship, but all i ever wanted is for us to be friends...not more than that!
i never thought that U would make me feel this way to U.

now i'm very in to U...i blame U for it!

i hate seeing U flirting around with other people!
jealousy i would say...
U once said "jealousy means LOVE"
yes i admit it!

what i love about U...

i love the way U care for me...yes U are caring.
U tell me to eat well, sleep, be careful in my journeys and many more...
when U did all that, i feel happy!
maybe it means nothing to U but for a person like me, it means the world!

i love your that U are a jealous type...
like U said, "jealousy means LOVE"...i hope that U feel the same way
your jealousy makes me feel more secured, more careful to mix around people...
it's not that i like it being controlled by anyone, but sometimes it's not a bad thing letting somebody to control my movements...somebody like U...

i love the way U smile...
your smile is sweet, cute, adorable etc!
i know it might sound ridiculous but your smile is all of those...
looking at your pictures seeing your smile i everything for me.

i love the way U talk...
all i can say is U talk like hell! U never stop talking...
U always know what to say
and i just love it!!!



p/s i might not be publishing this but all i know is i'm still in love with U!!! =)

0 comments:

 
thank you for visiting my blog