share this

Saturday, November 5, 2011

confession

i don't know what to say anymore...sometimes its better if i'm just silent and let things goes by, without me trying to get involved. cause when i got involve, i messed up! i screwed up! i hate it!!!
right now i'm confuse...for a very long time, i've been thinking that loving people that doesn't love me back is a damn useless thing. but U know what? i never learnt the lesson. i keep on doing the same mistake over and over again. seriously, WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH ME???!!! i guess i'm just too naive to be thinking that someone would really fall into me...a guy like me! yes, i'm one hell exclusive, unique and the one and only, but does that mean anything? a question i never dare to answer...
who's to be blamed? is it me? or is it the person who's making me fall into them? or is it anyone else?

more confusing when there's somebody giving U mix signals...he/she wants to be your friend and that's that. but at the same time jealous seeing U getting close to someone else. what does that mean?

U, yes U, please answer me???!!! i really need your answer!
do U like me or not? do U love me or not? do U want me to be your boyfriend or not?
i'm really confuse!!!
U've been messing with my mind, and my feelings...

but U know what?
U really changed me...
i once think that i'm JUST gonna be flirting with U, that i'm NOT gonna take U seriously, that i'm JUST having fun with U...
but then, i noticed that what i thought was wrong...
my mind changed! saying that i'm NOT going to be just flirting with U, that i'm GONNA take U seriously, and that i'm NOT gonna just having fun with U.

i love U so much that i don't have the guts to fool around like i always did before...U are like a "strainer" to me. when i try to flirt away, my mind stopped me, telling me that U are going to be mad with what i am doing...it really make me feel guilty.

can't U see? i'm really in to U...
i will be waiting...
but if U still can't accept me,
i hope time will cure me...FAST!


0 comments:

 
thank you for visiting my blog