share this

Sunday, November 6, 2011

what will happen...?

i feel like a quitter
but i don't wanna give up!
i really wanna do whatever i can.
all i know is,
i've tried many things, almost everything,
just to make it right,
right what i wanted it to be,
i know nothing will stop me,
nobody will hold me back,
somehow,
i feel like i'm drowning myself from day to day.
whatever i do,
i do it as best as i could,
whatever i feel,
i feel it as deep as i can possibly feel.
no matter how sad it is or how happy and exciting the feeling is,
i could just live the moment.
live it like i could never feel it again...tomorrow!
yes i do feel like i don't have any reason to live my life,
but everyone else does.
i don't know what the hell am i going to do with it.
who will i become?
how i will survive?
and who am i going to share my life with?
i honestly feel lonely...
i know and i realize that i am surrounded by many people,
but somehow i couldn't feel the excitement.
i feel like nobody understands me,
and worse,
they never try to!
all i know is
i've always been the person that people want to leave behind.
nobody cares,
nobody remembers,
and nobody sees.
i've been trying harder and even harder
to change the situation.
i tried to turn the table,
but i just couldn't...

0 comments:

 
thank you for visiting my blog