share this

Friday, December 16, 2011

frustration is the reason why!




time to turn to my blog...

i don't know what's happening to me lately,
i've been ignoring many things around me,
no to this,
no to that,
but when it comes to eating,
i'm gonna be the first to show interest...
yeah, i've been extremely eating a lot lately,
i don't know why...
to be somebody as skinny as me,
it's not easy to see us eat that much,
but i am really an exception...
am i an alien?
who knows...

yesterday i was mad,
today i was being furious!
and this is for U!
i was texting U today,
as pals!
what i wanna say is,
it's not easy for me to text U,
it's not easy to use those words,
it's not easy to reply your text...
let alone hanging around with U...
that's far far away from happening...
i swear!


that thing up there is one of the reasons why i was being mad, furious, and raging recently...
not to mention many other things that i...
hate to see,
hate to feel,
hate to have!
i don't care if nobody understands me,
i owns my heart, my brain, and my soul!
whatever i feel and think is my business...
screw what people think or say!
i'm done thinking about them and less prioritizing myself...

like i said,
ignorance is all i was doing lately,
do i care about people's feelings?
NO!
and most of all,
do i care about my feelings?
sadly NO!
i've been acting crazy,
i've been laughing all the way,
i've been pretending like i don't give a damn about things that i actually care much!
seriously i just wanna forget those things...
things that gave me so much pain and misery.
i wanna end it all...
i don't wanna see those people ever again.
how i wish i could transfer to another place,
place that i can start fresh!


right now i just wanna get home,
spend my time with family, and friends back in my hometown,
maybe they can help me,
maybe they can heal me,
maybe they can clear my head...

wait for me mukah,
wait for me my beloved village,
wait for me my friends,
wait for me guys!
i'll be home soon..

if GOD wills it...

fullstop...!




0 comments:

 
thank you for visiting my blog