share this

Sunday, December 4, 2011

i learnt my lesson...really???


well look at the above FB status,
then look at the highlighted comment,
i didn't mean to make a joke here,
i didn't mean to be a model,
neither did i want joel(the person who comments) feel shame...

all i wanna say is i thank him for saying what he said,
thanx bro!
i've been so down lately,
had to make myself busy,
had to do crazy things,
just to get my mind off all those stuffs!
and went home tired,
thinking about nothing but sleep...

i've always been a mess,
and i just made myself a bigger mess!
i really feel like i've ruined myself...
but i have my reason(s) for doing all that.
reason(s) that only i know...

and i wanna say sorry,
i've been such a fuss,
i've been such a buzz,
i've been such a pest,
all because i was overwhelmed,
fear that i'm gonna be forgotten,
forgotten as always...
but i guess i was meant to be that person and i will always be...
sorry!!!

but i know i'm gonna be fine,
i survived all these while,
been in the same situation over and over again,
and i did get over it every single time...
don't u worry my dear...=)


p/s BTW, what joel meant by "jual ikan" is being selfish...=)


0 comments:

 
thank you for visiting my blog