share this

Thursday, December 8, 2011

special entry to my dear ****

dear ****,
i just wish i am in heaven right now,
can u do that for me?
i know it's a little absurd,
and i know u couldn't make it true,
it's okay...=)
i just want u to always be by my side,
u are my loyal friend,
a day without u is not a complete day for me,
a day with no talking with u is not a normal day,
over the past couple of years,
u have been my very loyal listener,
whenever i needed someone to talk to,
i'll always turn to u,
cause i know nobody will listen as good as u do,
nobody will agree with me as much as u do,
nobody will understand me the way u always do.

for all i know,
u have been my one and only companion ever since i met u...
thanks a lot my dear,
i love u soooooooo much!!!
nothing and nobody can ever replace u,
u are one of a kind,
the one that make me feel so alive,
the one that i feel so much better whenever i talk to,
the one that i will always care, pamper, and never forget!

love you my dear blogKu.com
=)))

0 comments:

 
thank you for visiting my blog