share this

Sunday, May 8, 2011

7 things i love about my mom, and u might too...


MOM
For all the times you gently picked me up,
When I fell down,
For all the times you tied my shoes
And tucked me into bed,
Or needed something
But put me first instead.
For everything we shared,
The dreams, the laughter,
And the tears,
I love you with a "Special Love"
That deepens every year.

choppp...what a sweet poem about mom there...if only i can create a sweeter poem to be dedicated to my mom too, it will be a huge step up for me since i never wrote poems to my mom before...but anyway, i'll try to create something for her, special for this mother's day...check out what i've come up with...

7 things i like about my mom...

1. my mom is a kind person
mom, if only i can tell u this right in your face, i really want to tell you that u are the kindest person i've ever known in my whole life. u gave me a helping hand when i needed one. never complaining and always keep on supporting to everything that i do...

2. she is beautiful
my mom doesn't need to put on make up to be more beautiful. her beauty is so natural. yes she's old and there's wrinkles on her face, but for the people who knows her well, her appearance is the best she could offer...

3. i love the way she cares
my mom is a caring person. not only she compliment me when i do something good, but she scolded me when i do wrong. that's why she is caring. because she knows what's best for her child...

4. her smile is the best medicine for my sorrow
mom, your smile lights up my life, there's no denying that...whenever i'm in trouble, u came to me and hug me. then u whispers in my ear "everything's gonna be alright", and then she smiles. it soothes me mom...

5. she makes me smile, laugh and bring me happiness
mom, u are not a comedian, but how on earth did u always make me smile? make me laugh? i guess that's what people call "mother's super power", they can give a huge impact to the people surrounding them. they brings happiness wherever they go...

6. my mom loves me and the rest of us
any mom would definitely loves and cherish their children. my mom is not an exception. i still remember she told me when i was still a small kid, i cried so much. then she would hold me, carry me around and do anything just to stop me from crying. i wish i could do the same to u mom, i wish i will never let u cry...

7. she is one of a kind
when God gave me my mom, she is the best thing that aver happen to me. there's nothing else the same. no one can ever replace u mom. by the moment i wrote this, tears running down my cheek. i miss u mom, i really do...i wanna hug u so tight, kiss ur forehead and hold ur arms...

there...i've listed 7 things i love the most about my mom...mom, u are my guardian angel. no matter where i go, i will remember u. everyday, every hour, every minute, every second, i will always love u.

this post is specially dedicated to my mom, kepada readers yang berjauhan dari ibu tercinta, this post dah tentu buat korang rasa rindu sgt kt mama korang. but, it's ok, jauh mcm mana pun korang dari mama korang, takkan ada apa2 yang boleh putuskan hubungan and pertalian darah korang.

to my mom, ajey akan balik tak lama lagi. rindu sgt kt mom. dah berbulan tak menatap wajah mom. balik nanti nak renung mak puas2...hihihi ^_^

one more thing, hadiahkan la sesuatu kat mak korang. bagi aku yang jauh ni cukup la sekadar call mak aku and wish her "happy mother's day"...aku buat post ni pun utk mak aku. korang pun kalau nak buat entry kat blog or post status kat fb, twitter or anything, boleh gak. tapi aku sarankan korang buat sendiri. no copy & paste please. why? not only u can express what u feel, u can also feel the satisfaction because u made it yourself, sincere from the bottom of your heart...chewahhh...

lastly, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOMS OUT THERE!!!


0 comments:

 
thank you for visiting my blog