share this

Thursday, May 12, 2011

its a good good life!


well, today is my first day that i'm free from my stressful U life...yes, today i technically started my long 4 months holiday...but practically i'm not. i'm not going to enjoy my holiday if before i reach my hometown. yesterday i ended my last paper with a big smile on my face. not because i managed to answer all of the questions, but because of the thought of i am finally free. my soul is not here anymore, all i think about is HOME!


in two days time i'll be home. yes its a long time ahead, but all i can do is just wait. wait until the date changes to the 14th May. it was a mistake when i bought the ticket though...i mean what in the world did i think back then? now i can't do anything...arggghhhh...let it be!

let me tell u guys about my past few months life here in UiTM KBM. well, i did have some splendid moments here as i can say. the first day that i step my foot at this place, i hardly know anybody. i kept on searching for my keen, at least sarawakian, or coursemate...and luckily on that very first day, i found them! what a magic! normally it would take me weeks or months to know my friends especially new ones.

i may not be familiar with the system here at first, but over time, i learned some new things. how to be independent, how to manage my time, how to organize events, how to be social and many more. all i can say is, this is the place that changed my life a lot! i've never been living alone before, never been far from my family. when i got the offer to continue my studies here, my family was not very supportive. they don't feel like letting me go because its too far and i'm gonna be alone. but i insisted to pursue, so they didn't have other choice than to let me go...after all, i'm a boy, i can always take care of myself.

surprisingly i didn't have a hard time here. not hard enough until i had to begged for help from anyone. the biggest problem here is about money. yes money! i've been a "shopaholic" type of person. when i came here, i saw a lot of good stuffs that i wanna buy. whenever i see one, i'll take it and pay. well, my habit lead me to the shortage of money problem...i can say that i've been spending thousands of ringgits here. i never realized that. i tried any activities that promise me some joy here, karaoke, bowling, archery, cinemas, you name it!

other than that, the problem that i can say it is big is about studies. tough time! there are a lot of things to be covered in 4 months. i understand that we have to be very independent in doing our own revision and everything, but i don't know...i just don't have any idea how to do it. that's the problem. activities are fun tough! i joined many activities here, sports, carnivals, exhibitions...

OMG...what a boring post i've written there...^^^^^^^^^...but what the hell, i just want to share my experiences, filling my free times while i'm still here. okay then, i guess i have no more to say...bye!

0 comments:

 
thank you for visiting my blog