share this

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

out of the blue...


hey hey heyyy!!! wazzup peeps???!

first of all, i wanna say sorry if after this post, i will be updating my blog less frequently. why? because i will not be online like i do now, from day to night. sure i will get a lot of inspirations from my hometown, so i will surely give u guys the updates about my life.

actually i just googled the web. i wanna know what colour is i am. i mean, what colour best suits my personality. so i finally got my eyes on this site. the site determined person's colour based on the birth date. search search search, i finally found my birth date...4th to 8th february, the colour is BLUE. i was surprised at the first time because i'm not really a fan of blue. but when i saw the descriptions, i can see there are some of the characteristics are quite true...call me superstitious, but i actually like to read these kind of things about knowing people's characteristics based on birth date, favourite colour, etc...

okay, back to the main point. like i said earlier, i got the colour blue. so, out of the blue, i got the following result:

Apparently you have a low self-esteem and so voters are. Do not be like that ... That is the negative attitude that should change as you wreak on your own. In addition, you also tend to like arts and of course you are talented in that field and you can actually make a career related to art as a permanent career.
About love, you fall in love very easily, but often breaking up as well. you got envy seeing other people in love and that burn your desire to fall in love as well. But you are not completely or sincerely love the person. it's your fault, right? If you want a long lasting relationship, you should be more serious and sincere.

well, how about that? i have a passion for art??? i know there are many types of art out there, but what kind of art am i passionate and talented about? i've read another research before and i found out that person with long fingers and nails are talented in writing. i've always hate writing. let it be for fun nor the real deal. i mean the exams. but one thing for sure, i like to take risks whenever i write. what kind of risks? i like to use extravagant vocabularies, i like to twist my sentences, i like to add extra things to spice up my writings. sometimes, it didn't turned out well, but somehow i keep doing it...its like an experiment for me to use different techniques in writing no matter how it will end up.

now that i have my blog, i fill my free time writing about my life, other people's life, inspirational stories and many things. it feels good to be able to express myself even though it is in a passive way. but i don't care about that. have u ever heard of "pens are sharper than swords?". i think that speaks tonnes!

another thing about the research above is about my love life...surprisingly i can see myself in that situation. i think i am kind of easy to fall in love, but at the same time i don't really love that person. the only reason why i want to be in love is because i got envy when i see other people in love. one more thing, whenever i already involve with someone, somehow its not enough for me. i don't know. i always want more...i'm such a greedy type! *sigh
i don't know how to be serious in love. maybe i need a counselling or something...hahaha...anyone, please help me...lalalala

its getting late...i better go to bed now as i'm going to go for a long journey tomorrow...from miri to mukah. a journey of 800km or so. 8 hours journey. but i'm using plane, so it will only take me 1 hour...so why should i go to bed early just for that 1 hour trip???silly me...! by the way, i'll end my post by saying GOODNITE uooollllsss! i'm sleepy already, so what the hell! i'll go to sleep now.

2 comments:

credOluss said...

pleaasaeeeeeeee la.. nobody want to know ur life.. hahahahahahahahah

encik kacang said...

lantakakula.blogspot.com....kah3

 
thank you for visiting my blog